Další změny k horšímu. Nabývá účinnosti 12.srpna, změna férového FIFO na nejprve Mintos, pak FIFO, pak BBG.
We’ve added a description of how payments received from lending companies are allocated to settle various due payments.
Kód: Vybrat vše
Payments that are received from the Loan Originator, unless the received monies by imperative requirements of
law are to be allocated in a different manner, are allocated towards the discharge of the following payments in the
1) firstly, fees that are due from the Loan Originator to Mintos in line with the contracts concluded by the Loan Originator
2) then commission fee for servicing of the Claims in case if (i) Mintos or the third party designated by Mintos has taken
over the servicing of the Claims or (ii) if an event of default or material event of default of a Loan Originator has occurred
as per agreements with Mintos and Mintos acts in the interests of the Users for the purposes of recovery of funds for the
Users, which includes but is not limited to filing claims in the liquidation, insolvency or other administration proceedings
of the Loan Originator, enforcing rights under the contracts or laws in or out of court;
3) then reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred, if any, referred to in Clause 10.4 hereof;
4) then payments due to the Assignees as Borrower payments (principal, interest, late interest or penalty fee or other
assigned claim, in the order that is set forth with respect to the particular Claim), payments due to the Assignees as
repurchase prices, and payments due to the Assignees as buyback prices, unless the buyback price is discharged next
according to 5) below, in chronological order from the oldest to newest due;
5) if the Loan Originator is late in making payments to Mintos for 14 days or other period that Mintos finds material, Mintos
may decide that the payments due to the Assignees as buyback prices are discharged after other payments referred in
point 4) above, in chronological order from the oldest to newest due;
6) then payments of the late interest (pending payment interest) in the amount published on Platform that is payable on
the amounts overdue from the Loan Originator to the Assignees;
7) then payments of any late interest or penalty fee that is payable to Mintos.